Yin and Restorative Teacher Training
One of the most powerful practices we can embrace is one of slowing down and going inward. It is deeply nourishing to practice and even more powerful to teach and study.
Join Cole and Heather for a deep immersion studying the art of teaching yin and restorative yoga. While these two modalities are different in function and philosophy they are complimentary in how the body experiences the sensation of stillness.
In this training you will:
- Learn the differences and synergies between yin and restorative yoga
- Study the anatomy of key poses as well as modifications for all bodies
- Practice and receive sequencing for the maximium benefit
- Understand how the subtle body experiences yin and restorative yoga
- Learn best practices for assisting yin and restorative poses
- Receive an in-depth manual for your future reference
This training is ideal for yoga teachers looking to expand their knowledge and understanding of yin and restorative yoga.
Level One Training
Level Two Training
December 14-16 at Samadhi Centre of Yoga (Denver) (Link to Come!)